Casey Hartlip Wine
If you need information on Casey Hartlip Wine, then you are in the right place.
- NAME & TITLE: Casey Hartlip, co-owner, vineyard manager, winemaker. WINERY NAME AND LOCATION: Eaglepoint Ranch in Ukiah, California. Vineyard founded in 1975, winery in 1995. ANNUAL CASE (OR GRAPE/TONNAGE) PRODUCTION: 220 tons, 1,500 cases. PLANTED ACRES: Our vineyard is at 1,800 feet with numerous exposures. The total ranch is 1,255 acres, the ...
- Casey Hartlip has been the caretaker of Eaglepoint Ranch up Mill Creek Road since the 1970s. He is one of the most respected grapegrowers in the business. Hartlip, tall and lanky, affably manages the ranch with its vineyards and olive trees and makes several varietals under the Eaglepoint Ranch brand.
- Oct 27, 2005 · Casey Hartlip is a self-described redneck who never went to college.As a firefighter with the California Department of Forestry, he met Scharffenberger while helping out on a controlled burn at ...
- Jan 17, 2021 · Casey Hartlip wrote: ↑ Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:01 am I invite wine geeks to go back and read some of the past vintage threads. I cruised the 2013 thread and it …
- Feb 16, 2010 · Eaglepoint Ranch Winery is a partnership between sparkling-wine pioneer and chocolate-maker John Scharffenberger, and viticulturist Casey Hartlip. Using grapes grown exclusively from the Scharffenberger family’s Eaglepoint Ranch, they have combined their efforts to produce some of California’s finest red wines.
- Jun 10, 2004 · Hartlip is partner and winemaker at Eaglepoint Ranch, one of the premier vineyards on the North Coast. Patton is Mendocino's top independent winemaking consultant. Graziano has established not one...
- Sep 21, 2007 · All of my search term words; Any of my search term words; Find results in... Content titles and body; Content titles only
- May 17, 2005 · Still, artisan wineries have the most to gain. "Little brands like myself rely on direct sales and wine clubs," said Casey Hartlip, a partner and winemaker for Mendocino County's Philo-based...
- Hartlip is one of Coro Mendocino's more enthusiastic winemakers. He, along with Fred Nickel of Brutocao Cellars have gone to the extreme of getting tattoos in devotion to the Coro brand; Fred, with a more benign Coro logo, but Casey's with the logo, an outline of the Mendocino county boundaries, and subsequent years that his wines are accepted.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Casey Hartlip Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Casey Hartlip Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.