Embarcadero Food Wine Festival
If you need information on Embarcadero Food Wine Festival, then you are in the right place.
- FOOD, WINE + CULTURE. Welcome to the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival, where sailboats and sandy beaches serve as the backdrop to one of the country’s most talked about weeks in food. Featuring dozens of events, hundreds of domestic and international wineries, the celebration of craft beer and spirits, local culinary legends and nationally recognized celebrities, and a Grand Tasting Finale on the stunning Embarcadero.
- Tickets San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival® More than 40 events throughout the week including the epic Grand Tasting, November 13, on the stunning Embarcadero Marina Park North. Begin browsing below to build your own adventure, select a package and save, or continue reading here for one of our suggested itineraries.
- Apr 18, 2021 · Week-long Festival of Food, Wine + Culture. Welcome to the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival, where sailboats and sandy beaches serve as the backdrop to one of the country’s most talked about weeks in food. Featuring dozens of events, hundreds of domestic and international wineries, the celebration of craft beer and spirits, local culinary legends and nationally recognized celebrities, and a Grand Tasting Finale on the stunning Embarcadero.
- DATES + LOCATIONS. The San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival takes place November 10-17, 2019 across San Diego. The Grand Tasting takes place on Saturday, November 16 from 11 am – 3 pm at the Embarcadero Marina Park North.
- Jun 20, 2020 · Where: Embarcadero Marina North Park. 400 Kettner Boulevard. San Diego, CA 92101. Join us June 20th from 1-5pm at Marina Park North for the annual Uncorked: San Diego wine fest. Sip over 200 wines and ciders from across the globe, check out the bubbly bar for all kinds of sparkling varietals, dance to the live DJ, enjoy some of San Diego’s favorite food trucks and more!
- There was plenty of food and wine to go around, but my opinion is that the venue was too small for the number of attendees. The Embarcadero Marina Park North is a beautiful waterfront setting. However, when you have tents set up for 150+ wineries and 50+ restaurants, it gets pretty congested in …4.5/5(43)
- This event is Saturday September 23rd at embarcadero Marina Park North.The VIP ticket ($70) includes an extra hour of tasting beginning at 1pm and some exlcusive pours form select wineries. General admission ($60) is at 2pm and the event ends at 5pm. Both tickets include all wine tastings with food sold separately. Must be 21 or over.
- epicurean classic now in its9th vintage. when classic cuisine, legendary wine, spirits and craft beer, and culinary all-stars come together, you know it’s time for the return of the san diego bay wine & food festival. this november 16-20, join fellow epicureans and connoisseurs for the weeklong star-studded culinary classic. some things don’t go out of style because they define it.
- Apr 09, 2019 · The Morro Bay Harbor Festival is an annual celebration of the Central Coast's unique food, wine, lifestyle and working waterfront. Since its inception, a primary goal of the festival has been to bring together a broad cross‑section of the community and to entertain and educate people about our special environment.
- Oct 08, 2019 · Free Fisherman's Wharf festival, returns to San Francisco's iconic neighborhood to celebrate the historic waterfront district. Street fair, chowder cook‑off, beer & wine tasting, benefit concert! Admission: $40 - $180
Did you find the information you are interested in about Embarcadero Food Wine Festival?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Embarcadero Food Wine Festival. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.